Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seattle Trip

Once again, I headed out west to visit with my very dear friend, Steph. And once again, I had a super visit. Besides my great fear of flying, recovering from strep throat, and missing Shane and the kids, it was all worth it. Seeing Steph is like time never passes, we had such a great time. It was nice to go shopping and "look" without looking to see were one of the kids ran off to. Or have a meal, and not jam it down my throat or eat it cold, and we spent a good amount of time beading, that wouldn't happen on our coffee table.

Everyday was beautiful skies, which my last two trips there was during their raining season. So it was nice to wear short sleeves and sunglasses instead of parkas. I could of looked at the mountains with the calm blue waters that lay before them for hours.

After a relaxing vacation, it was nice to be home again. Julie didn't leave my side my first day back. Both her and Jake grew in the 4.5 days I didn't see them! And leaving Steph is always sad, but she will be here in less than two months, so good times ahead! But I miss my giant bowl of fresh berries I had every morning!




No comments: